Monday, December 1, 2008

Our long Thanks-giving Week-end

We had a very nice and relaxing thanksgiving week-end. Kent went hunting everyday except Sunday of course. He shot a very young doe...he would have liked to get a big buck but I think I'll like the meat of this deer a lot better, so I'm happy. Here is Alexi and Brenton being silly on the 4-wheeler Kent got all bloody.

Axel first time touching a deer. It took him awhile to warm up to the idea..but once he realized that it wasn't going to move he couldn't get enough of it.

Brenton, Grandpa and Trevor were all a big help cutting up the deer. I helped package it all up later and ground some into hamburger.
Cousin's and their babies. (From L to R) Alyssa and Luke, Erika and Ana, Me and Axel, Christina(a worker) and my little girl Adelynn.
Ana loves to jump with some help of course.
Adelynn almost 3 mo. and about 14 pounds or more. She is a chunky little girl:)
Luke 6mo(Alyssa and Matt's little boy)

No comments: