- First of all no pictures and videos in this post as our camera batteries have died and our charger broke. So one of my goals this week is to go get a new charger. Then we will be back up and running with new and wonderful pictures and videos:)
- This morning I woke up to Addy and Axel talking to each other in their room. Well that's what it sounded like anyway. It was a wonderful thing to hear because most mornings since we put them together in the same room I wake up to screaming and crying. Hopefully it means they are starting to get over the nasty cold that has been going around. I'm still in the middle of it but feeling a whole lot better then the last couple of days. I actually feel as if I have some energy to get something done around here.
- This last week-end we went to WI and got to see a lot of family. It was fun although it would have been better if I was feeling better...I think I was in a daze most of the week-end trying to fight this cold. On sat. they rented a gym and set up a bounce house. Then had a pot luck and played all sorts of games.
- The other day Axel brought Kent a plastic cup of water. I was in the kitchen doing dishes so he yells down to me "do you know where Axel got this water." Before I had a chance to think about it and say no. Kent just shrugs and says thank you Axel and takes a drink. Then starts to think about it and jumps up in horror. He runs to the bathroom and yells to me. I come upstairs to find him swishing madly with mouthwash. I asked him what happened and he said, Your son gave me a cup of water and you know where you got that water...(me trying not to burst out laughing)from the toilet!" Just to confirm that this was true we gave the cup back to Axel and asked him where he got the water. He happily walked over to the toilet and tapped the cup on the toilet ready to get us some more lovely toilet water if that's what we wanted.:)
- Tonight I have MOPS. It's a 2 hr break for me from the kids where I get to meet with other moms, chat and eat supper and then listen to a speaker. The speaker is something mom or wife related meant to encourage us moms. I love it! Tonight our group is in charge of the supper. That being said I need to get off my butt and get to work. Hopefully it will be a much shorter gap between the next two posts...with of course pictures:)
Save pdf smaller size mac online
3 months ago