Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our Week-end

This weekend we decided to go to my parents. Rita, Karl, Travis and Megan were also there for the weekend. Was very nice to have so many willing helpers with the kids. Was a very nice break for Kent and I. On sat. we decided to go to a pumpkin patch where the pictures below were taken. We also went to an winery and apple orchard. It was a beautiful fall day and it was great to spend most of the day outside. I wish we could just skip winter...I love all the other seasons but I'm not to fond of winter. Maybe if it was just shorter...a month or so. Just so we could get a good snow in, go sledding, ice skating and then on to spring.:)

Axel loved the tractor and would have liked to play on it the whole time but we had cows, chickens, goats, sheep and ducks to feed.

Here's one of the goats:) Axel didn't want to put his face through so mama gave it a shot.

Feeding the cows. Axel wasn't so sure this was a good idea...actually he was pretty sure it was a bad idea.:) Maybe someday he'll change his mind.

Axel the little pumpkin.
Adelynn at my parents house in a hammock downstairs.


No comments: