Friday, January 2, 2009

We're finally home! We had a wonderful time during the holidays with family and friends. Christmas day we went to my parents to hang out with Patty, Jon, Bonnie, Ron, Matt, Mel, Weston, Tiff and Jerome. We had a wonderful Christmas dinner and then played games. We stayed at my parents until Sat. Then we had St. Cloud special meeting on Sunday. We spent Sunday evening at home and then were off again. This time to Alexandria to visit Kent's side of the family. We hung out with Buddy, Ruth and the Helie's. There were 4 other boys there that Axel was fascinated by. They would run around with toy guys being boys and Axel watched and copied everything. On Tues. we went to a hotel to go swimming...Adelynn's first time. She did very well. Axel loved it too of course. Then Wed. we hung out at Jerry and Leanne's for the day. So much fun to watch the kids play together. I helped Leanne start a blog here's the link if you want to check it out. http://thelarsonnewsletter.blogspot.com/

It was a lot of fun to meet and hang out with Kent's side of the family. They are a really nice bunch and there is always good food, fun games and lots of laughs to be had.

After being gone so long though and hopping from one place to the next it is so good to be home. Axel does so much better in his own bed and I have to say so do I.:) The kids were so wiped out that they slept most the day today, which gave me a chance to take a much needed nap also.

All for now...I know this wasn't a very exciting post but I will try to post more pictures soon.

Adelynn found her tongue.

Christmas morning....we have even more snow now. I'll have to take some more pictures and post them soon.




No comments: